We hereby inform you that a compulsory automobile insurance procedure is introduced for all foreign motor vehicles entering Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic from March 1, 2015. The State Customs Committee of Pridnestrovie is temporarily authorized to issue car insurance policies and collect insurance premiums at customs check points across the border of Pridnestrovie.
For concluding insurance policy in compliance with settled procedure the owner of the vehicle has to present documents listed below:
2) vehicle registration document issued by authorized body (vehicle registration certificate, technical passport of the vehicle, motor vehicle registration card or similar documents);
3) driver’s license or driver’s license copy of person allowed to drive a vehicle;
4) document giving a legal right to drive a vehicle (for persons driving cars under professional functions).
2) representatives of international (foreign) non-governmental organizations carrying out international activity in case of entering Pridnestrovie under the auspices of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic;
3) military contingent of joint peacemaking forces;
4) medical institutions of foreign states (emergency medical services vehicles).